Conservatorio Santissima Concezione
The fundamental values that inspire the educational proposal of the Conservatorio Santissima Concezione are:
• fraternity (exchange, friendship, mutual support);
• respect and esteem for diverse cultures and religions;
• strong commitment to study and profession;
• gratuitousness and solidarity;
• promotion of the role and figure of women.
The College offers an experience of peer education, an education among equals, which is carried out through the sharing of everyday life (being together at meals, expecting things from each other, telling each other stories), academic life, one's own history and culture, one's own charisms and talents.
The students, researchers, and teachers who choose to live in this place adhere to an Educational Project that they are called to subscribe to every year, along with the Regulations for community life.