- Fraternity (sharing, friendship, mutual support)
- Respect and esteem for cultural and religious diversity
- Strong commitment to study and profession
- Conception of faith and reason “as two wings with which the human spirit rises towards the truth” (John Paul II, Fides et Ratio, Proemio)
- Guidance towards a deeper spirituality
- Gratuitousness and solidarity (especially towards the poorest)
- Contact with the origins of the Christian faith in the West.
Women know how to incarnate the tender face of God, his mercy, which translates into willingness to give time rather than occupy space, to welcome rather than to exclude.(Francis, Address to the Plenary of the Pontifical Council for Culture, 7 February 2015)